Updates of April 1st, 2022
protocol 30.03.2022: https://www.figc.it/media/160333/protocollo-figc-2021_2022_dilettanti_versione-8.pdf
PARTICIPANTS AT GALLINI CUP MUST HAVE
– Players: can enter changing room with SUPER GREEN PASS
– Players: can play the matches with BASIC GREEN PASS
– Staff can go on the pitch with BASIC GREEN PASS
– Supporters and parents can enter the stadiums with BASIC GREEN PASS
– Restaurants con be use with BASIC GREEN PASS
– Hotels can be used freely without any sort of pass
What is a Super Green Pass?
You can get it just with
– recovery from Covid happened between October 15th 2021 and April 1st 2022
– or one shot of vaccination made between October 15th 2021 and April 1st 2022
What is a Basic Green Pass?
You can get it with
– Swap test (valid for 48 hours)
– or PCR Test (valid for 72 hours)
– If you can’t receive the EU Digital Covid Certificate because you are vaccinated with a vaccine not recognized in EU, you can take a rapid antigen tests (48h) or a PCR test (72h) and is validated as a Super Green Pass. This is valid for all players, coaches, leaders and parents.
What about kids?
All kids younger than 11 years old (included) do not need to have any Green Pass.
I have some parents without vaccination…
Parents without at least the Basic Green Pass can not access stadiums, as per DL 24 March n.24: https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2022/03/24/22G00034/sg